PODS are hiring – New Sydney Truck Driver Position Available
Our Sydney location is growing and PODS is looking for a permanent delivery driver with excellent customer service skills, flexibility and a “Can Do” attitude.
PODS is a Global Company “Reinventing Moving & Storage”. Currently based out of Wetherill Park NSW Facility, the position is a rotating roster 40 hour week, Monday-Saturday with regular paid overtime.
Learn a new skill operating our fully patented hydraulic lift machine, used to lift PODS branded containers.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Customer service focused
- Truck driving experience minimum 3years
- Must be over 23 years old
- Minimum of MR Licence, preferably HR with proof of sound driving history
- Forklift Licence or willing to obtain a licence
- Proof of sound driver history
- Must Pass Medical and Drug Test
- Must Pass Police Security Check
- Good energy and Real Team Player
- Able to handle delivery documentation
- Able to perform minor repair and maintenance of containers
- Willing to work Saturdays on rotating roster
You will be working in a friendly Team environment reporting to the Branch Manager. Must have ability to make sound decisions at short notice.
You will not be bored in this job, as everyday is different and exciting.
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to Grahame Jones, Branch Manager via email or post as noted below:
AUSPODS Holding Pty Ltd
495 Victoria Street
Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
DO NOT apply via this website. Applications must be made via email or post with an accompanying Resume.
Applications close: COB Friday 26 October 2017